Wolf's pride. Life in the world.

Объявление

Правила Анкеты Семьи Реклама Важные опросы Флуд

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Wolf's pride. Life in the world. » Гостям » Книжечка.

Книжечка.

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 20

Сдесь гости могут задовать вопросы а пользователи отвечать
так же осужать про форум и писать кто кем будет и другое

Для удобства гости вы можете запонить малюсенькую анкету что бы задовать вопросы 
Пример:

Код:
Вопрос:
Кому - 
Сам вопрос -

УВАЖАЕМЫЙ ГОСТЬ!!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ЧТОБЫ НАПИСАТЬ СООБЩЕНИЕ НАЖМИТЕ В НИЗУ СЛОВО ОТВЕТИТЬ

Перс Элайза свободен...Анкеты не надо!Но и перса меняьб тоже не желательно!
Пишите здесь,напишу Вам ник и пароль!

Гости!Есть свободные персы для которых не надо анкеты.
Это перс -
Элайза и Linkinpark

Вопрос: См. ниже
Кому: админу
Суть такова:

заходи на настоящий форум http://volsha2bb.0pk.me/

Это правда?

да это правда настоящий форум

Даф написал(а):

Я не знаю в какую стаю записаться(Чем они различаются?

Омг..Опять моя недаработка)Сейчас исправлю))
Стая одна.(Камарилла)

Стиль ужасен

Тобоэ написал(а):

Стиль ужасен

Тобоэ написал(а):

Стиль ужасен

Пожалуйста обоснуйте.

форум сдох....
прошу не трогать...

Привет pебята. Я kpacивaя и непослушная девушка. Очень хочy бытb твоей любовницей и дpyгом! Со мной можно познакомиться нa этом сaйтe stamenvisna.tk/yo51

loli*ta gi*rls fu*ck c*p pt*hc

bul.tc/PuIi

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Hi there, yup this post is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I every time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл Колобок-смайл автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom

Вы здесь » Wolf's pride. Life in the world. » Гостям » Книжечка.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно